Find all of your on-campus resources here!
CSU Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center offers nominally priced services to students. They include:
- Nutrition counseling with a Registered Dietitian
- Body composition assessment
- Resting metabolic rate
- Cooking classes and demonstrations
- Healthy You-Mindful Eating and Weight Management
- Diet analysis
- Recipe analysis
- Diabetes programs
- Presentations on and off campus
Campus Recreation offers a wide variety of programs and services from the CSU Student Recreation Center, which includes a climbing gym, pool, fitness classes, personal training, massage therapy, sport clubs, intramurals, activity classes and an outdoor program. All full-time students have access to Campus Recreation programs as well as the Rec Center; part-time students, spouses and CSU employees may purchase a membership.