Eat Well at CSU
Do you live on campus? Do you have questions about nutrition? Do you have special dietary needs? CSU Housing and Dining Services’ registered dietitian, Brittney Sly, can assist you with special dietary considerations including food allergies and nutrition education.
- Residential Dining Services is committed to the nutritional well-being of the students and staff of the Colorado State University community. Food choices and diet habits are an important part of our daily lives and are crucial for the health and well-being of all individuals.
- Our responsibility is to provide nutritionally balanced food choices, along with accurate information and resources so that each individual can make the best dietary decisions for themselves on a daily basis.
- The Eat Well @ CSU nutrition program provides nutrition information to our students and guests in a number of ways:
– Online menus including ingredient lists and allergen information for the foods served
– Nutrition table cards giving tips to eating a well-balanced diet
– Menu labels that identify the nutrients in foods for all dietary needs
– Nutrition stations within each dining center that offer information about making healthy dietary choices
– FREE individual nutrition help appointments by our Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
– Nutrition programs and classes in the residence halls
– Culinary events throughout the year